Not a member? Join today!
PSPE 2014 Conference Invitation
Summer is vacation time but before you go, check your to-do list:
• Find high quality, cost effective Professional Development Hours for 2015 license renewal.
• See what we learned from the nuclear plant incident in Japan.
• Join the Order of the Engineer.
• Encourage spouse/guest to explore the Lehigh Valley.
• Congratulate PSPE award recipients.
• Network with the best engineers in PA.
• Put advertising dollars to effective use.
• Attend golf outing.
Find all this at the PSPE 2014 Annual Conference, September 17-20 in Breiningsville, PA.
Details are available and registration is open. Put it on your calendar and register today. See you there!
Eric W. Tappert, PE
2014 Conference Committee Chair
EIT/PE Review Courses
The Pittsburgh Chapter of PSPE sponsors review courses twice yearly for both the Engineer in Training (EIT/FE) and Professional Engineer (civil discipline) exams. These courses meet one evening per week to complement the semiannual examinations administered in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Click here for details.
(You will be redirected to the Pennsylvania State Registration Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists.)